Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Our First Blog Poll (see Right~~~>)

I've decided to have a little more fun with the online experience, so I added a poll to the blog this morning! I hope to change it once a week, and hope that it's relevant.

I have been asked if I am going to do something for Anny for Mothers Day, May 13th. I am not sure where I fall on this issue:

YES -
She's almost a mama, and deserves to be riddled with gifts anyway.
Any excuse to buy her chocolate is a good one.

NO -
She's not quite there yet. Close, but the fat lady has not sung yet....
I like my money and should be able to spend it on me just this one last time.

So, alas, I am at a place where I need input from you! Please register your opinion on the right with our Weekly Poll. Feel free to comment here as well, but your vote does not count unless you click on "VOTE" on the right.

4 comments:

sbsterling said...

I just downloanded a poll widget for wordpress last night but you beat me to the punch! I got flowers last year for mother's day it was an awesome surprise.

Anonymous said...

Wait, your baby countdown thing is yelling at Anny for eating cake? What kind of child is that??
See ya tomorrow...if I make it through traffic that is

Sarahlynn said...

Anny is a mama already! After all, she is caring for your child right now, is she not? Watching what she eats and drinks, carrying the baby around . . .

--Just one mama's opinion!

(ftr, I gave something to Paul for Father's Day when I was pregnant, but did not get a real Mother's Day for two more years. My MIL came out for the first Mother's Day after Ellie was born, and it was really her day.)

Bullwinkle said...

After Abbi is born, feel free to ask me why ;) but absolutely, Anny should get a Mother's Day present this year.