Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Big Reveal: Baby Name!

We have certainly not been hiding our baby's name from anyone that has asked, but yesterday our "Team" shirts arrived. I figured out a fun way to tell anyone that we have not gotten word to.

Our little girl will be Abigail Carolyn.

Abby for a nickname, unless your my brother. He's picked up Gail. A co-worker is planning on using A.C., as in AC Slater from Saved By The Bell.

My brother seemed a bit jealous that he didn't get a shirt. :o)

(Thanks to all for not pointing out that my belly looks as big as Anny's.)

4 comments:

SarahKM126 said...

Love the shirts.
I think Jae needs one that says Team Nadia.

SarahKM126 said...

oh, I forgot to mention...
I think the name Abigail Carolyn is lovely.

Rob Monroe said...

I told Jae that. I told Nadia that too, come to think of it....

Anonymous said...

Love the shirts!