Thursday, June 12, 2008

12 Months of Pics

Lots of looking back right now while looking forward. These are 13 pictures from our Flickr account. This is where I plan to post one picture a day for the next year.

(It's a movement called Project 365. I'm mostly hoping that it will encourage me to be more regular with picture-taking and get some more creative pictures)

(and I'm posting directly from Flickr, so it is a bit of an experiment here...)


12 Months of Pics
Originally uploaded by
armonroe

2 comments:

ljsmile said...

Happy Birthday to Abby!!!

I'm trying to take a photo of Quinn every day -- I started not when she was born, but at the beginning of 2008. I don't get to it every day, but probably better than 6 out of 7.
Sundays can be tough (especially when I 'm preaching).

Sarahlynn said...

Happy Birthday, Abby!

We've been talking about you all day, and hope that you're having a blast being one!

Love, Ellie, Ada, Uncle Paul, and Aunt Sarahlynn