Thursday, March 20, 2008

9 Month Stats & Easter

27 1/2 inches long (or tall if she's standing with help!)
20 lbs. (still, probably because she's crawling so much and pulling up on things)

Except for the-cough-that-won't-go-away, she is healthy and happy. No shots this time, but we do have to take her for blood tests (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)

On another note, I'm remembering Easter last year (needless to say it was a couple weeks later, but it is what triggered memories). Rob convinced me to to let him paint my very big and still growing belly as an Easter egg. This year we have the cutest Easter dress picked out and will surely have photos up next week of adorable Abby!

So many changes and happiness in the last year!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Rob - did you know that the address in your profile bounces?

Thanks for the comments on my blog! Walking is MUCH closer than you think. My first was walking like a pro at 13 months.

It goes so fast...

Amy @ prettybabies