Thursday, March 01, 2007

No News Is Good News

So, you've noticed that we have not updated the site in a week. That's not to say that nothing is happening! Things are rolling along nicely, and I even got to feel a little kick last week. Very exciting.

As for me, I've been reading my pregnancy book, and making silly purchases, like this one. Any Letter Book that has references to Wayne Gretzky is a great one to me! I also bought the cutest pair of shoes, even though she can't wear them until she's three months old or so.

Anny has been reading her books and magazines too. She's also keeping busy with her assignments for National Board Certification (for teachers). I'm making sure that she takes it easy around the house so that she can focus on making my little girl perfect!

And that's our update for today!

1 comment:

Sarahlynn said...

If your daughter gets your mother-in-law's feet like our new one did, she might be able to wear those shoes immediately!