Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Nursery Step 4: Yes I skipped Three!

Since "step three" of the nursery was completely boring, I'm skipping it! A big shout out to Jon for helping get rid of all of the old blue with some Kilz, though.

Step Four of the nursery was very involved. Our Barnyard Theme got me a bit excited, and a bit creative. We have painted the ceiling blue, which matches the top half of the walls. The bottom half of the walls is green, and is intended to look like hills. I think it turned out nicely! Another big shout out, this time to my mom and sister for all of their help this weekend.
Here are the pictures:
Corner One: taken from the doorway.

Corner Two: taken from the closet.

Corner Three: Taken from Corner Four.

Posted by Picasa
Corner Four: Includes the closet and window.
I'm really happy with the paint. I have a little touch up to do, but nothing that would change the pictures. Our next step is probaly laying down the floor. That may wait a couple of weeks since the weather we're having is just too good to leave yardwork alone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah the step I was involved with was quite bla and boring. You can only do so much with white. But the floor should be interesting...you should get Grammy to help, she is good with puzzles.

Anonymous said...

Y'know, alot of those pictures look kinda like an oldschool video game screenshot... right? right? right?