Tuesday, March 06, 2007

First Weird Craving....

It's 10 til 9, typically bedtime in our house these days. Anny is making herself a turkey sandwich right now. Not typically a big deal, but this is the conversation that happened:

Rob: Hey Baby, whatcha doin?
Anny: Makin a sandwich.
Rob: To eat now?
Anny: Yes to eat now.
(pause)
Anny: Want to know why?
Rob: Um, because you're hungry?
Anny: Yes that. But also because the sandwich that Turk was eating looked REALLY good.

That would be a reference to Turk from Scrubs reruns this evening.

We have a dozen boxes of girl scout cookies in our house, and she's going for a turkey sandwich. Here come the cravings!

4 comments:

SarahKM126 said...

That is too funny! My mom craved popsicles, pickles and sandwiches from Arbys. My dad says he remembers my mom waking up in the middle of sleep..(she goes to bed super early) and would roll over and demand 2 roast beef sandwiches from Arbys!

sbsterling said...

I don't think I craved anything in particular but I couldn't get water cold enough and I drank an ass load of grape juice and ate pounds of pasta. I remember being in the kitchen and thinking that I couldn't have thirds of spaghetti and wondering what was happening to my body that made the noodles taste SO good.

Lis said...

Congrats you guys!!!!!!!!! Rob left a post on my blog today and I found your blogs. I just read all of the "Baby On The Way" posts. It's so cool that you're writing about everything step by step. Congrats!

Sarahlynn said...

Protein! Nothing helps you sleep like blessed protein at night. Anny, I congratulate you on your healthy craving.

I am so suggestible. It's a good thing I don't watch tv ads anymore; I am terrible at wanting whatever food item I see - immediately. Sadly, I no longer have pregnancy as an excuse to indulge.

Funny story. We got a care package from Wyoming the other day, and my present was a gift certificate to Motherhood Maternity! I immediately knew that it was for nursing clothes, but Paul thought that his mom was hinting for more grandbabies already!!