Friday, February 23, 2007

Step Two of Nursery

I took these pics this morning, but in reality no work has been done in the room since last Monday because I hurt my back. I'll probably get in there again this weekend and get some Kilz on it, but that may or may not happen.

So, these pictures represent a major step! I managed to take down all of the border, the shelving and took out some of the closet features. They'll go back in after the painting is done. The white spots on the wall are spots of spackle. Since there were so many wall-mounted shelves, there are lots of holes.

Here they are, in the same order as last time:

(above) Corner One: this is taken from the doorway.

Corner Two: this is taken from the closet. The large spot right in the middle (blue circle) is where I put a crow bar through the wall. I fixed it though.


Corner Three: this is taken from Corner Four, and includes the door and part of the closet.


Corner Four: taken from Corner Two, and includes the closet and the window. You may notice they both doorways look terrible. I decided that I would do the right thing and remove the paint that has been on the frames through at least five colors. I have since changed my mind. We'll just paint right over them from this point on.

Still a long way to go, but I still have four months to get it done!

No comments: