Friday, February 16, 2007

Step 1 of Nursery!

Since I have received notice that I need to be posting more regularly, I thought I would get pictures up of the will-be nursery. A bit of history of the room would include the fact that my brother and I shared this room right up through the year that I graduated from high school. It's not a big room, but a big-enough room. There is a slight slope, as there is with all of our house, but I think that I have figured out a couple of things to make it a little bit better.

Anyway, I have decided that since none of the four walls are the same, I need to post four pictures as the room progresses. Since Blooger was being a pain two weeks ago when these pictures were taken, these are old to me, but they're still new to you!


(above) Corner One: this is taken from the doorway.
Corner Two: this is taken from the closet. You may notice a little door. It does not serve any purpose anymore, but it used to be access for the bathtub water. I am thinking up a cool story to start telling little-Monroe when the time comes. Maybe the Foam Gnomes moved to our house?
Corner Three: this is taken from Corner Four, and includes the door and part of the closet.

Corner Four: taken from Corner Two, and includes the closet and the window.

Our plan right now is do have a Barnyard theme. Anny says that I watched too much HGTV/TLC/Home Network. We actually watched all of the nursery remodeling shows that were on for about 6 weeks. (Thank you glorious TiVO for hunting them all down for me!) If it comes together like it looks in my head, she'll have the coolest room in neighborhood!

1 comment:

SarahKM126 said...

Hey...
I did a wee bit of registry stalking this evening. :)
Let's just say I think you should officially relinquish all "scanning" rights to Anny. It was very clear to see which items you chose! The John Deere toy set? really? hehe.