Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Six Random Things (Meme)

Many thanks to Aunt Sarahlynn from Yeah, But Houdini Didn't have Hips for tagging me.

Sarahlynn asked specifically that Abby do this meme, as I have just done a much bigger one on my blog here. The responses are written in first person AS Abby.

This is a familiar one that goes like this:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Bits of Abby:
1 - Whether my parents admit it or not, I'm a co-sleeper. I might go to bed at night in my crib, but there's nothing nicer than waking up between mommy and daddy.
2 - My top two teeth are coming in! I've even begun to use them in conjunction with my bottom teeth to bite cheerio's in half.
3 - I have a slight rash reaction to sweet potatoes. Though my parents know this, they continue to give me sweet potatoes from time to time. They say that they are "testing it again." I think they just like to take care of diaper rash.
4 - I have learned to stand on my own in the last few days! I am convinced that I can walk before my first birthday. I only have six weeks to go.
5 - My favorite band is Trout Fishing in America. I really dig their music. My favorite song is 18 Wheels on a Big Rig. I like lots of other music, too.
6 - Beginning on my birthday I'm going to start one of those Project 365 things on Flickr. I'm too young to know that, as a Monroe, you're supposed to avoid camera time. They have a Project 365 pool just for kids, so I'll join that. (My cutest pictures are on Flickr already!)

Now I'm supposed to tage 6 of you. I don't tag folks often, but I'll give it a go:
1 - Chase or Steph at NeurosesGalore
2 - Amy at PrettyBabies
3 - Noah (or Natalie) at GrowingACritter
....Oh, I hate tagging people. So, to everyone who is interested but hasn't done who hasn't done it yet: have at it! And let me know that you did.

1 comment:

Sarahlynn said...

Thanks for playing! Totally cute. Also, I laughed aloud.