Friday, May 02, 2008

Daddy Daughter Time

Anny went to a ceremony for one of her teacher friends so Abby and I got to hang out for the evening. It was pretty cool. I have to say, I really like this kid!

Aside from the normal afternoon/evening stuff (food, bath, bottle, bed) I decided to take Abby to Greenbelt Lake. We had her on the swings there once and she loved it, so I figured I could get some great photo's out of it. I was right!


From May 2008


Since we haven't done one recently, I'll open this up as a caption contest! What do you think Abby would have been saying, if she could talk?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Swing me higher so I can kick you right in the gut! That's what Chase would say. Or maybe she's saying good job pushing me dad, you're pretty strong for an old guy.

PS I posted my answers to the meme.

Sarahlynn said...

This was worth the wait! Did you know that my crazy uncle let my sisters swing at the park when they were only 4 months old? But seriously, this is great!