Monday, April 07, 2008

Yummy Yummy, What's that in Your Tummy?

It's........

Dog Food!

I'm sure that I'm a bad father for putting this on the internet, but Abby got her first taste of dog food on Saturday. We always assume that Rusty (dog) finishes his food, mostly because he's begging for more within seconds. Abby enjoys the sound of her fingernails on the metal dish.

We heard fingernails in the dish and happiness.
Then we hear nothing. Calm.
Calm seems to breed worry at this stage (for the rest of her existence?)
Anny got up from the living room to see Abby chewing on something....something from Rusty's bowl.
By the time we got to her she had swallowed.

Just.
Gross.

2 comments:

Amy said...

When my oldest did this, I called the doctor's office. They said, "Well, it doesn't hurt your dog... She'll be fine."

When my youngest did it, I took pictures. :)

Rob Monroe said...

Sent via e-mail by Rob's mom:

Quiet is good, for a short time, and while the child is in view.

I recall pictures on the walls, and when I found them in the room and made you and your brother clean the walls, you started doing it in the bedroom closet. You were not happy boys when I had you clean those walls too.

I also recall your name carved deeply into a wooden dresser top. I never could sand that out.

Think about it.