Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall is Here....

It's finally been cool enough for enough days that I would say fall is here. (Okay, today is supposed to reach 80, but it's downhill on the predictions from there)

Bottom line, we buy very few outfits. We are blessed with so many people that love us and our wonderful baby that Abby's dresser and closet are full up. If we buy something it's because of one of two reasons:

1 - it's incredibly necessary - she needed pants to wear to school and we had like two pairs. We bought pants.

2 - it's even more incredibly cute - in our book anyway.

So with that, I bring you today's outfit:


2 comments:

paulboal said...

You two have the second cutest baby in the world! Great outfit. Fall is officially here in MO, too. The leaves are FINALLY starting to change. It was 80 here yesterday, too, but I just keep the thermostat at 65 in my office to make it feel more like fall.

sbsterling said...

Hehe, adorable! How come pants are so hard to come by anyhow? We never seem to have enough either. I feel like I keep buying and buying and can never keep up.