Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sick Baby

Anny has back to school night tonight and I get Abby all to myself.

Of course this is the first time that I get a call saying that she's sick. Threw up all over the day care teacher. One other child was sick earlier this week, but we thought we had skipped it. That appears to not be the case.

I immediately left work, leaving behind a consultant that needed a ride to the train station, to get to school. By the time I got there, Anny already had Abby. We walked around the school a little and gave her two ounce of pedialyte, as directed by the doc's office.

She threw that up as we got to the car.

Once we got home Abby took down four more ounces and is now sleeping.

She is still happy, just not well. No fever. Smiley. Abby. Just threw up a few times.

We'll see how she is when she wakes up. Hopefully the pedialyte will stay down. I'll keep you posted.....

2 comments:

Lis said...

Aw! Poor baby!

sbsterling said...

Poor sweetie. I don't relish our first cold or illness around here.