Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Details and Photos

It happened! We had our baby today!

This is the picture of the happy family.
The essentials details are these:
Abigail Carolyn Monroe
Born June 12 at 1:25 pm
Weighed in at 7 pounds, 13 ounces
Length is 20 inches

Anny is a trooper, but I will not share more of the actual birth story without her express, written consent for fear of beheading!

More pictures are available HERE.

Go ahead, let me hear your applause and congratulations! I'll pass them all along to Anny and Abby tomorrow.

BTW - they should both be home on Thursday afternoon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!! That's about all I can say about her. She's adorable. I can't believe she's yours.
You know I'll be up as much as I can this school year to give you two some nights out alone. But I bet right now you want all the time in the world with her. :D
YAY
Love you all
~Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!! Welcome to the world, little one! So excited for the whole family! Summer 2007 babies ahoy!