Friday, January 08, 2010

The Christmas Picture

So, because Anny has been under the weather on and off since Thanksgiving, and I'm not a proponent of the Christmas Letter thing right now, we have put ours off until Valentine's Day. 

That being said, in my last post I wrote about a last-minute idea for gift giving, a home-made (by Abby, mostly) frame for a picture.  I could not post the picture, though, as gift-getters had not gotten gifts.  That has changed as of today, so here is the picture, for your ooh's and aah's! 


1 comment:

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

She is ADORABLE! I love that look of pure joy :) Kids are awesome!

Just a question... why no on the Christmas letter?

(We're doing Valentine's letters/cards, too. I just didn't get my act together before that point.