Friday, August 10, 2007

A Night Out

Woo Hoo and a BIG thanks to my Aunt Pam for watching Abby last night while we went out!


With our night out we hit up DuClaw for dinner and did a little clothes shopping. Not big excitement for most folks, but we sure did enjoy it.

We also enjoyed some Orange Julius. Why are there not more of those around??!

When Anny goes back to school on the 21st Abby will be headed to childcare, so last night was a good very-short trial run. We'll have to get another time away for the sake of sanity between now and then. It's really easy for me to leave Abby since I've been working since shortly after she was born. Anny on the other hand has been near her for almost every waking hour.

Next week is an Open House at the childcare place, so we'll be meeting her "teachers" in advance. They're pro's with parents leaving their kids for the first time, so here's hoping that day goes smoothly...

I realized yesterday that I have been slacking in my taking new pictures of Abby. I apologize. This weekend I'll be sure to get plenty of photos and will post some online.

No comments: